Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Which is the best runaways cd?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I think without a doubt LIVE IN JAPAN, i absolutely have played the sh*t out of my rare and hard to find copy. I use it to warm up and get in the rock and roll mood before i play live with my own band! The Runaways is good to, i love Dead end Justice.Cherie Currie was no Mariah Carey, but she shure as **** made all the songs on the cd sound soo sexy.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Wasted's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My all time favorite Runaways' album is Waitin' For The Night. I love the lyrics, music, production and the whole sound of this album.
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    There is a three way tie for my second favorite between Live In Japan, Queens Of Noise and The Runaways. All three are fantastic sounding albums!
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    My least favorite albums are And Now...The Runaways and Flaming Schoolgirls which lack direction.
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah i agree,"AND NOW THE RUNAWAYS" is pretty weird. Hehee I can't believe they recorded that really slow version of eight days a week, ohh and momma we're all crazy now! jajajaja. However Black Leather and I'm a Million are pretty cool. They should have been included in "WAITING FOR THE NIGHT"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Bohemian Twister's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2003
    Posts
    136
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    Right now it's a tie between The Runaways and Queens Of Noise. I haven't heard the others yet but I will before too long.
    The "Fab Five" really rocked!
    Todd

  5. #5
    Inactive Member *riot girl*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]wink.gif[/img] Queens of noise !!!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First of all, I fell in love with the Runaways when I first got their self titled lp. So that one is probably my all time favorite, followed by Live In Japan, Which capture a moment in time, I got hooked on their energy.

    Second thing, I would like to send greetings to Almarockstar and Riot Girl. It is always exciting to have some new blood join us [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    So I send you both a wave from my genuine 1969 peace sign...Peace

    I feel like a dinosaur, but I'm just Roger

  7. #7
    Inactive Member almarockstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hey thanks ellanoize, i really enjoy this site it rocks! ill definately check yours out too

    you can check mine's out if you want..

    www.coatl-contacto.com

    this is my band's site

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •